Through Just Change Law Offices, Paula Maccabee provides public interest advocacy and legal services for individuals, non-profit organizations and small businesses throughout Minnesota.
Just Change Law offers clients special expertise in:
- Environmental protection and environmental health;
- Administrative law and legislative lobbying
- Renewable energy, power lines and pipeline concerns;
- Municipal and state administrative rulemaking, environmental review and permitting;
- Policy and protection for organic farming;
- Local zoning, land use and brownfields redevelopment;
- Human rights and social justice;
- Prevention of violence against women and children;
- Community-driven campaigns to achieve policy, land use and justice objectives.
Paula Maccabee was chosen as one of Minnesota Lawyer’s “Attorneys of the Year for 2010″ based on public interest work specializing in environmental law.